Sunday, April 11, 2010

how i will go about my project

since my first rough draft, i have made some fairly big changes to my debate. I have changed my position and re-edited my paper completely and started from scratch. The sources that I found began to make me change my mind. I started out trying to prove my case that public schools were overall the better choice for a student, but as my project began to unfold I began to look at the bigger picture and changed my position all together. My outline now is as follows:
I divided my argument into three parts the personal, social, and economic standpoints on the differences between public and private universities.
Personal: Student teacher ratios, learning environment, counseling systems.
Social: "party schools", reputation, entitlement
Economic: tuition, tuition payback, salaries after graduation, job opportunities.
With everything I organized my paper into those three sections then at the end I wrap them all up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment