Monday, March 29, 2010

the point I am trying to make

At this point in my research, I have finally come to where I can start to formulate my case and the point I am trying to make. My question is, Is the giant Ivy League price tag truly worth it and what do students get from a private education? In my case I am starting to believe that it depends on the student and in most cases, a student can get a great education anywhere they go. My research shows that students in public universities can earn just as much (even more) than students in private universities. other aspects included in my research are employment rates for students coming out of both types of universities and enrollment levels in private universities. I am looking at evidence showing, graduation rates, class sizes, tuition, graduate schools acceptances, etc. to help stake my claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment